We're looking for a Physician to join our team!
Are you at the top of your field and passionate about integrative medicine? Do you have an interest and fundamental knowledge in metabolic health, exercise, nutrition, autoimmune, and endocrinology? Let’s talk!
We are seeking a board-certified, telehealth physician (fellowship trained is a plus) that would have the opportunity to work with high profile, celebrity clients.
We provide a unique, hands-on medical practice with the focus on skeletal muscle as the primary driver to health and wellness. You will be responsible for providing exceptional patient care that leverages evidence-based medicine with emerging cutting-edge science to restore metabolism, balance hormones, optimize body composition and seek root cause of illness/disease with the goal of a lifetime of vitality. Our patient population is incredibly motivated, and we have a strong belief that the patient-physician relationship must be a match on both ends. We have a passion for our military community and any previous service. Experience or connection with the military is a plus.
Must be open-minded with scientific integrity and maintain their own physical fitness routine. Ideally, have familiarity with Dr. Lyon’s concept of Muscle-Centric Medicine®. You will be provided with continued education and training in the concept of Muscle-Centric Medicine®.
Must have a willingness to learn and grow. Ideally comfortable with and interested in learning about functional lab analysis, stool testing, nutritional medicine, the topic of mold, hormones, microscopy parasitology, and OATS testing. Must be open to the challenges of working with patients who can be medically complex.
This is a part-time position that will lead to full-time employment. You will start with 1-2 days per week and transition to 3-4 days per week, all telehealth. Appointment lengths are generally 90 minutes for new patients, 60 minutes for first follow-ups, and 30 minutes thereafter. Typically, no more than 6-8 patients are seen per day. You will be responsible to care for a panel of approximately 200 patients when full. No after-hours or hospital visits. There is no weekend work except if questions arise that the support staff cannot handle and deem immediate attention is required.
- This is a part-time position of 1-2 days, leading to a full-time position with 3-4 days a week; all telehealth.
- Must maintain the standards of excellence across all patient encounters and internal protocols, visits, SOAP notes, and portal exchanges.
- Act as a high-touch conduit for accessing and recommending patient referrals and assist patients in accessing excellent care, both within and outside the practice.
- Establish a trusting rapport and communication standard with patients to preserve and maintain the highest level of patient satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain scientific and protocol continuity within the practice, with a willingness to exchange and adapt to new ideas and protocols.
- Be hyper-responsive to patient communication during standard business hours and provide appropriate and responsible care during non-business hours.
- Adhere to physician protocols and policies.
- Adhere to all mandatory Medical Board or Professional Licensing Board regulations.
- Be a strong coach, leader, or facilitator of professional feedback. This role requires a physician who is committed and passionate about career development and personal growth, not only of themselves but of the entire team and mission.
We are a team and are seeking the next great addition. You must want to grow within our team and not be looking to start your own thing.
- At least one year of experience post-residency or fellowship.
- Candidates must have a medical degree (MD or DO) and a current DEA license.
- Must have their own Malpractice and be willing to add Dr. Lyon/Young Medical and IMCM to the policy.
- Must be licensed to practice In New York, New Jersey, and California within the first six months of employment; other state licensing will be required as you grow within the practice.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in written and verbal format to a layman audience.
- Exceptional analytical capacity and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized and attention to detail is a must.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
A personalized cover letter, three references, and CV.
A video that specifically addresses the following questions (in any order):
- Why are you interested in joining this practice, specifically?
- What do you see as your greatest strengths?
- What do you see as your greatest liabilities?
- What do you do to ensure you are at least 1% better each day?
- Tell us about your current practice and how this practice setting has prepared you for your role at the Institute for Muscle-Centric Medicine™.
- What does your exercise routine look like?
- Please provide your compensation requirements.
Interested? Fill out the form below to get started!
***Only up to five files will be accepted for upload and only pdf & docx format***